Saturday, November 03, 2007

Emergency

Emergency has been declared. The Free Media, that Musharraf bragged about, is closed down. Musharraf is going to address the nation any time at night.

Somehow when I look at my blog posts, covering the political scenarios, I guess, I'm not surprised. I remember telling my friends that exams might not happen this semester, being omenous considering the political situations becuase of the coming elections and unrest and all. It scares me that how predictable things are. Even if exams do happen, we'll be suffocating to death and writing the exams, leading ourselves to the disastrous future.

May 12th ruined our exams last semester. I remember reading every newspaper, watching every T.V. program. But this... this is like watching the "spectre" in the "colloseum" with Pompeii himself.

No comments: