Friday, October 05, 2007

Time for me to HIDE!

So much for my going on and on about the whole BHUTTO-CORRRUPT campaigne. Now I'd have to go underground or else I'd have to spend a lifetime being tortured inside the walls of GauntanamoBay, Cuba!

I started calling Musharraf Busharraf because of his coalition with BUSH but now it has double implications:Bush and Bhutto ( can even go with Benazir)!!!

I didn't say a word! I don't know how to write, speak and think! *whistling*
Lol! Reminds me of the Loony toons!

So the deal between the mush and bibi is on: http://dawn.com.pk/2007/10/05/top1.htm

I'll see you guys around if I'm here...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know much about the politics in Pakistan...but i do agree with you on the Busharraf :)

the one pole policy the US is doing will soon collapse..simply becuz what goes up MUST come down and now they are on the descending process thats why they are more and more vicious...its the cry of their so called pride

Allah karim dear :)

A.K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A.K said...

Politics in Pakistan is pretty barbaric. And now that US is involved too deeply in the matters of education, tribal areas and religious scholars. Things are pretty messed up. Hundreds of people are dying in Waziristan just because US thinks that the Taliban live there. US have attacked Bajaur Agency in PAkistan killing civillians including women and children from Afghanistan. So now we don't just fear what's across the border but the attacks from our own military! Even when the people retaliate, they consider it as Terrorist attacks! And they think the people are crazy and would fall for their stupid excuses to kill their own kith and kin. It's sad and it's horrifying! Innocent people losing their lives just because US wants it!
So, yes, Busharraf is back because (some of think) Allah wants the world to see how one can die in worse conditions than that of Zia's!