Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm Back!!!

The people screaming with pain is what I hear everyday deep down inside me. That is the only thing I've been hearing since a very long time. The pain, sorrows and injustices that my people are subjected to are unspokenable. Such hatred towards the Muslim World! Such oppression!
The so called "civilized" west doesnot even know what that word actually means. The West creates such a hue and cry when even a cat gets killed but Muslims... the haulocast against the Muslims is on its peak but I guess those human rights activists need some some sleep in order to work better! The scattered bodies, the lost generation, painful living and the racist acts... I guess West has yet to come out of the shell of racism. It's ironic that the people who consider us, Muslims, "extremist" are putting up the best examples of "extremism" themselves and later they wonder,"why do these Muslims hate us?!" Are they blind?! Or they don't have brains to think?!
The pain wthat I feel inside, the restlesness in my heart and the screams that arise from my soul... Who'll do justice to those who have lost their lives, who are crippled for life? or those who may never be able to come out of the mental traumas they are suffering from?!
At last, my forehead touches the ground facing the Ka'aba... the burns soothes, the chaos inside my subsides and all is left is peace and tranquillity...

As the Quran said, "Verily in remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Today's scenario is chaotic but there's that hope that Quran provided us with more than fourteen hundred years ago... the Hour shall come and Justice will prevail!!!

4 comments:

Naeema Akram-Jehanzeb said...

I do not consider myself worthy enough to comment on this post. However, all that I would like to say is that it is NOW that all the myths are shattering before my eyes. The Curtain has finally risen completely and...
The West... Exposed!
Will comment in detail later Insha'Allah :)

A.K said...

Stop imitating mr.I... u know better than i do... insaan ban jao!

Uncivil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uncivil said...

Amsa

Please find something to be cheerful about child. You are way to young to be tormented so deeply.
All westerners are not as bad as you say. You are bashing us similar to the way that you accuse us of bashing muslims. There are good people on both sides. I can't help where I was born and raised, no more than you can.
Are you better than me because you have your faith and I don't?

Please post something that will take your mind off of your pain. Only you have the power to make yourself truly happy.

Smile....try to make someone else smile....it's infectious.....if you make someone else smile.....it make you smile too!

Jimmy