Thursday, January 05, 2006

Traffic Jams

Call me Crazy but I love traffic jams... the long drives that become truely frustrated for my brother, who's driving, but they are a dream come true for me. Just imagine sitting on the back seat, not worried what the world around you is upto.. not paying heed to what ur siblings are talking about.. having all the seat to yourself, looking outside yet not looking outside making your eyes seem to be distant from the world in which pain and misery is lasting. The eyes lost in the dreaminess of the creation that the poet creates with his poetry, but the world a mind can create is soo much more beautiful in every sense of the word, so much more fulfilling. It seems as if the time has frozen.. nothing's moving, yet YOUR world is progressing, yet the seeds that u once sow are blossoming into beautiful flowers, and yet you learn to live again as an innocent child that has just learnt how to say "mama".
Taffic moves and you reach home, the world you once created sitting in that car is lost but then you will learn to comb a world of your own again, creating all those imagery in your mind again with a different perspective and ofcourse with a different creative line!

2 comments:

Naeema Akram-Jehanzeb said...

I am speechless...
You write so well mashAllah... please STOP underestimating yourself! Please, I beg of you, Amsa. Believe me you are too good at it :)

ravianz said...

Hi,
i had also been loving traffic jams in my childhood. It was no doubt a nice experience to watch nothing but think about something. But now, since when i have started driving its really troublesome for me. Still sometimes when i am in University Bus and traffic is blocked i don't mind it.